Adventure Limousine would like to help you with information about our service. Our goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction and below is a list of commonly asked questions.
- Where do you meet at the airport?
- What if our plane is late?
- What if I cannot find the driver at the airport?
- Is there any additional charges if the driver has to wait?
- Do you charge for stops for airport transfers?
- I have a lot of luggage how large is the car trunk?
- Do you offer shared rides?
- When does the rental time start?
- What if the scheduled rental time runs over?
- Can I rent a limo for a hour?
- Is smoking allowed in the limousine?
- What is included in the price?
- Is the tip included in the price?
- What other charges maybe incurred?
- Can minors rent a limo?
- Can a job be terminated?
- Lost and found?
- We have plans to go to Canada what is required?
- I have AAA do you give discounts?
- Can I get a limo now?
- Is a deposit required and is it refundable?
- I live in Pennsylvania do you service our area?
- Do you offer split time rental?
- What about special requests? Can we drop off items so they are in the limo?
- Do you drivers carry cell phones?
- What if there is a dispute?
- I have a cancellation how is this handled?
- Where are you located? Can we look at a limousine?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Vehicle substitutions?
Airport questions 1. Where do you meet at the airport?
The chauffeur will meet passengers in the baggage claim at the bottom of the escalator holding a sign with the clients last name. Toronto, Canada passengers must go to the ground transportation booth at the airport and notify the attendant. We can not wait inside the airport due to regulations. The attendant will call because the driver is in a specified lot and must wait to be called.
2. What if our plane is late?
Our staff checks flight information before pickup time but often the airport will not always have current updated information if a flight is delayed. If you are delayed please notify us as soon as possible to avoid wait time charges.
3. What if I cannot find the driver at the airport?
If the driver missed you for some reason, check at the information desk. If you have any problems please call our office and we can contact the driver.
4. Are there any additional charges if the driver has to wait?
Yes, Adventure can not accept responsibility for delayed or missed flights, lost luggage or any other delays. We allow a half hour before charges incur and the waiting time is $ 15 per half hour. The driver will be at the airport at the scheduled pick-up time, no-shows without a 2 hour cancellation will still be charged.
5. Do you charge for stops for airport transfers?
Yes, we have reasonable transfer rates and additional stops are $ 15 per stop.
6. I have a lot of luggage how large is the car trunk?
Good question, our limousines are regular cars that have been lengthened in the center but the trunks are a normal size. If you have a large amount of suitcases or parcels an additional vehicle may be required please call for more information.
7. Do you offer shared rides?
Adventure charges trips by the car, if a passenger would like to share a ride it is up to them to make the necessary arrangements. There is an additional charge if there is a different pick up location for the other passengers.
1. When does the rental time start?
The rental time starts at the time of first pick-up.
2. What if the scheduled rental time runs over?
We charge additional hours only after a half hour past the scheduled rental time. Pricing for additional hours will be stated at time of reservation.
3. Can I rent a limo for a hour?
No, there is a 3 hour minimum for weekdays and a 4 hour minimum on weekends.
4. Is smoking allowed in the limousine?
No, It is illegal to smoke in a for hire vehicle ( N.Y.S. Law). If you need to stop for a smoke on the way, the driver will be happy to stop.
5. What is included in the price?
Pop, water, glasses, napkins and ice are complementary. We cannot provide alcohol this you must bring yourself. The company pays all parking fees, and tolls.
6. Is the tip included in the price?
The tip for driver is not included in the price except for proms. The standard tip rate is generally 15 to 20 % or based on your preference.
7. What other charges may be incurred?
The party or person that contracts the limousine is responsible for any or all damages done to the vehicle. Management reserves the right to determine if additional cleaning fees will apply if there is excessive soiling or sickness in the vehicle.
8. Can minors rent a limo?
Yes, but a parental consent form is required and an adult must contract the rental.
9. Can a job be terminated?
Yes, the chauffeur has sole responsibility for the safety of all passengers and following company polices. Illegal activities, underage drinking, misconduct, fighting, threatening or any other activity that might injure any person, intentional damage of company property may result in termination at the drivers discretion. If there is a termination there is no refund, period.
10. Lost and found
Adventure is not responsible for lost items in our vehicles but we will make every attempt to return any belongings that were found.
11. We have plans to go to Canada what is required?
Photo identification or passports are required to cross the border. Do not bring any unacceptable or illegal items with you. Adventure accepts no responsibility for delays or any person inability to cross the border.
12. I have AAA do you give discounts?
Yes we do provide a 5% discount to AAA members.
13. Can I get a limo now?
Adventure will make every attempt to accommodate last minute bookings. The majority of rentals are booked ahead of time which allows us time to make the necessary arrangements and scheduling.
14. Is a deposit required and is it refundable?
Yes, a deposit is required to hold a limousine for the date required. The deposit is 25% down and is non refundable.
15. I live in Pennsylvania do you service our area?
Yes, we provide limited service to Pennsylvania but only if you are going to NY. We are not licensed to do Pennsylvania only trips.
16. Do you offer split time rental?
No, rentals are done hourly
17. What about special requests? Can we drop off items so they are in the limo?
Adventure Limousine can accommodate most special requests for our customers, extra charges may apply depending on the type of request. Yes you can drop off items to our office and we can set the limo up for you.
18. How many people can fit in the limousine?
Please check our fleet page for more information on seating capacity. The recommendations for seating capacity is based on average sized adults.
1. Do you drivers carry cell phones?
Yes, all Adventure drivers carry cell phones. The driver`s cell number is available upon request.
2. What if there is a dispute?
The company will handle any problems in a timely fashion because our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
3. I have a cancellation how is this handled?
A refund will be issued less the deposit, no exceptions. If you need to reschedule please contact the office.
4. Where are you located? Can we look at a limousine?
Adventure Limousine is located at 428 lakeshore Drive East, Dunkirk, NY. If you would like to see one of our limousines please call ahead to make sure it is not out with a customer.
5. What are your hours of operation?
The best time to reach the office is between 8 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday, and on weekends anytime.
Thank you. Enjoy your Adventure!